Damn Good Plastic* BottleBuy the first
*DAMN GOOD PLASTIC IS BIOBASED PLASTIC
This is the start of a new standard. The new plastic is made from renewable raw materials such as sugarcane, cassave, algae and more. We leave oil where it belongs, deep under the ground.
It's a bottle!
Sugar on your lips. This water bottle is made from residual material of sugarcane instead of crude oil. Earth loves it. The bottle is modular, this way it takes less space and it’s easy to clean. Doesn’t melt in your mouth, neither does it in the dishwasher. 100% recyclable. Your statement.
- 500ml / 17oz
- Modular. 40% space saving
- Suitable for tap water, fruit juices, pops and alcohol <13%
- Dishwasher proof until 65°C / 149°F
- Doesn’t smell and taste like oil plastic
- 94% bioplastic from sugarcane
- Designed & made in Holland
- Free of BPA and chemical
- Food contact approved
- 100% recyclable (dispose with other plastics)
- Bottle and cap: BIO-HDPE (BIO-High Density Polyetheen)
- Middle part ring: BIO-TPE (BIO-Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Cap ring: BIO-TPE (BIO-Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Natural pigments: residual sea shells (white bottle) and charcoal (black bottle)
BUYTHE BE O BOTTLE AT YOUR FAVOURITE STOREAll retail stores
LET’S TALK BUSINESS
Make the world sugar sweet and free of oil plastic. Your company can accelerate the transition to the new, good plastic with bespoke BE O bottles.
We print BE O bottles starting from 50 pieces. The logo of your company shines bright in full colour on the cap. The bottle is more than a statement: your company makes a concrete step towards an oil free world with BE O.
Order from one of our resellers or contact us directly if you have any personal wishes.More info
ABOUT BE O
Almost all of the plastic in the world (99%) is made from crude oil. Damir Perkic (1989) worked in the plastic industry for years and all that oil consumption worried him.
Together with his business partner Wouter Moekotte (founder of Bio Futura) he developed a smart way of producing sustainable plastic products made from naturally, renewable materials.